@4 months ago
#chinese #kungheifatchoi #newyear #senecacollege #york
Location: Seneca College at York University
Model: Chinese Dragon and Aaron Tajik (unintentionally got caught in the camera) :P
Kung hei fat choi! I just saw a traditional chinese dragon dance up close!
Disclaimer: Frame was taken from the internet. http://bit.ly/VRKeIr
@4 months ago with 1 note
Location: Brookbanks drive
Model: Mitzi Flores
So this was the time when my friend Julie Ann wanted to have her photoshoot cause her hair is way too long and she wants to have a souvenir before she chops it off. Mitzi, a great friend of mine, is her make up artist! While Julie Ann was still changing for a different set of clothing, Mitzi got a chance to show us that she can model, too. ;)
@6 months ago
Location: Innis College at University of Toronto
Tools: iPhone 4s, Instagram, Instacollage
Great guy who happens to be my brother speaks about worshipping a God who is Omnipresent at Catalyst Church GTA. Good job, Phil!
Things I learned:
- Wherever you go, God is there, and is there with you. (Psalm 139:7-10) We can’t hide ourselves from God - in our joy, past sins or even suffering. He knows everything we are and what we’ve been through.
- God is everywhere not everything. Pantheism believes God is everything. God is not everything. God is not a chair that I’m sitting on, God is not a desk, or a laptop that I’m using right now. God is everywhere, not everything.
1. When I’m feeling lonely, God is my comforter.
- Even if you are in the crowd, you would still feel alone.
- You may able to talk to God anytime you want.
The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth. (Psalm 145:18)
- Reality is, people disappoint us. Even if we do our best. Even if we try to please people. On the other hand, we, too, disappoint people. It’s just a cycle of unfulfillment. But who better to look up to than a God who is compassionate. And He will be with you all the time.
@10 months ago with 2 notes
Location: Little park at Woodbine St.
Amazing. I was just frolicking on my bike going back and forth to Victoria Park Avenue to York Mills Road, then rested my tush on a little park of Woodbine street, where I saw this beauty. It’s very tiny. A normal person walking down the street might not actually notice it that much. I believe these are raindrops caught in a spiderweb. They’re so light that even spiderwebs don’t break. Wala lang. I really think it’s amazing to see this on sight.
@1 year ago with 3 notes
Location: Woodbine Beach
Model: Rachelle Abad
Just playing with the photos I took of Rachelle trying to go up the big rocks after going downhill to get close to the water. I placed all 3 photos and took out the lines dividing them to blend it. After that, I changed the tone of the setting to dark sepia. AAAAND. I don’t know why I decided to do that. Lol. Anywho, here’s she herself and her. :))
DISCLAIMER: Unintentional product placement
@1 year ago with 1 note
Location: Terraview Blvd
Model: Kriselle Alberto
Thumbs up for this girl. If I wanted her to jump, she jumps. If I wanted her to steady her pose, no matter how long, she’ll do it. I don’t want to enslave her but she’s very eager on trying to get the perfect shots during shoot. I feel so bad, but then I can tell she’s enjoying it! ;-)
@1 year ago
Location: Cherry Beach
Screenshots of the processed footage of Phil’s message to his friends back in the Philippines who will be having a wedding night without his physical attendance.
@1 year ago
#flowers #spring #nature
Location: Don Mills Road
Look at these beautiful spring flowers! It’s pretty and I feel happy in my tummy. Lol. I have more photos but I don’t want to fill you up with so many of it. heehee :P